3/15/13

You are the light

Hi everyone.   Had this card posted on the Classy Cards blog this week.  This awesome  Antique Lantern Stamp set is from Heartfelt Creations and it's a nice deeply etched rubber cling set that stamps amazingly well. 



While I love Copic Markes, I decided to try out Distress Markers this time.  So I stamped the image on white cardstock, then colored it with an assortment of Tim Holtz Distress Markers  in Antique Linen, Bundled Sage, Fired Brick, Forest Moss, Old Paper, Mustard Seed and Rusty Hinge.  Using a Water Brush  I picked up  the colors and colored the image.   I used Vintage Photo and  Rusty Hinge Distress Ink around the image and the sentiment.

I love the vintage-y look of this card..

Thanks for stopping by today.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations
Markers: Tim Holtz Distress Markers
Ink: Memento

No comments:

Post a Comment