6/17/13

Happy Mothers Day

Hi everyone. 

Have  you checked out the stamps and dies from   Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps yet? If not, you should see the fun assortment of stamps and dies they have in stock.

I know that Mother's Day has passed, but I wanted to show you another card using Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps and dies.

I found this lovely pattern paper in my stash and decided to cut around the large flower and use that as the focal point.  Using the Gears Dies, I die cut them from chipboard and covered with several colors of embossing powders, trying to simulate the center of the flower.  I used the Happy Mothers Day sentiment, but you can easily use the Happy Birthday sentiment or any other sentiment of your choosing.




Under the flower, I used a Cheery Lynn Mesh die which I matted on kraft cardstock before adhering all the elements to my card.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment