6/25/13

Remember

Good morning, everyone.  There are so many digital images available at Cornish Heritage Farms you really need to check them out.

Today I'm using the Butterfly 2 digital image which I printed 3 times.    Using Copic Markers, I colored around the outside area  of the butterfly that I planned on using as the base, and colored the other two butterflies completely. 

I cut out the two fully colored butterflies and adhered them to the bottom butterfly with adhesive just along the body because I wanted to wings to be free.






Butterflies always remind me to remember what once was, so I chose that sentiment from Script Essential Expressions.  The flourish is from the Ornamental Beauty stamp set and I just stamped it in green ink randomly on top the pattern paper.



Don't forget to stop by everyone's blog today for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment