6/11/13

Skating Day

It's time to showcase another Thomas Kinkade stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms and I am using this wonderful Skater's Pond   rubber stamp.   I first stamped the image with Clearsnap's Ice Blue Chalk Ink on white cardstock and embossed with Clear embossing powder.  Chalk Ink is the best ink to use to get the details of the Thomas Kinkade stamps to really stand out. 

 
 
Since I was matting the image with 2 layers of cardstock, I didn't want to add any additional bulk, so I used the  Gingham  background rubber stamp with brown ink directly on a white card to create the background.


 
I added some Glossy Accents on the pond - love how it appears on this card.

Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Stepf, this is wonderful.....and the chalk ink really shows up. I used versafine on mine, and was pleased with how it came out. I'll try the chalk ink next time. Great job in the blue!

    ReplyDelete