9/7/13

If you can't ............

Hey everyone.  It's a beautiful Saturday here in New York. 

I hope you've been following along with the blog hop between the Clearsnap design team and the Kellycraft design team this week.  There are some  fun projects on both blogs.  Be sure to stop by  to see what's happening.


I just thought I'd post another card I created using these fun phrases from Kellycraft!


I paired the phrase with an American Art stamp and since I wanted a really shiny look for my card, I used ColorBox Mix'd Media Inx in Black and then embossed with black embossing powder .  This ink has a longer drying time and allowed me to stamp both items separately and then add embossing powder. 


I added a touch of Smooch Accent Ink to her jewelry and lips for a little added color.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment