11/20/13

Noel Outhouse

Hey everyone, it's a new challenge at The Crafters Challenge Blog.  Today's sponsor is Rick St. Dennis and the challenge is metal.

I found this metal paper in my stash - it must be at least 7 years old!!!!!  The store that sold it went out of business a long time ago and I knew I'd use it sometime.  Well that time has come!

It did seem a little plain until I scored the metal with my Scor-pal - wow what a difference that made - it really brought the metal to life.  I tied a ribbon around it before adding it to the card front.




The image is the Noel Outhouse, which I thought was too cute, all decked out with it's own holiday flair!  I colored the image with Copic Markers, then die cut it, adding it to the card front with foam adhesives for dimension.



Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


3 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love the metal paper and the embossing of it. The embossing sure made it that much better.

    Nadja CCCB DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!Very pretty,love the background,awesome image,is this a stamp,where did it come from,would you let me know,scrappingg.blogspot.com.thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design and have used it myself, great metal paper for the challenge

    ReplyDelete