7/15/14

Christmas in July

It's time for a new challenge at Cornish Heritage Farms and Ann Marie has asked us to create a Christmas card.

I used the Brick Wall Backgrounder stamp - stamping it with black ink on red cardstock



The 4 elements are from the Night Before Christmas stamp set and I've opted to color in just a few small areas of the stamps.

 

The background stamp is an amazing stamp that truly complements the other stamps.

Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs:

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


3 comments:

  1. Super cute, Steph! Wonderful holiday card!

    And congrats on the Rubber Dance DT! I Just spied your name when adding my GDT badge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how you treated this, Steph! Kelly, is right; it's a wonderful Christmas card, which conjures the very essence of the Season! Love how you selectively coloured the images too; and I agree with you that brick backgrounder provides the ideal backdrop for the other elements.

    ReplyDelete