8/18/14

Air Mail Album

Last month I had this Air Mail Album on the   Basically Bare blog.  I love this Artful Binder.  These binders come in assorted sizes and I’m working with the 8″ x 8″ one today.  This chipboard binder is heavy quality and  comes with 4 assorted pages.




I wanted to allow the raw edges of the binder to show, so I cut cardstock and pattern paper smaller than the binder.  After adding the primary layer, I tied some coordinating May Arts ribbon around the album, then added assorted layers on top.





The interior of the album is covered simply with more coordinating papers in keeping with the travel theme.




The included pages consist of chipboard, corrugated board, canvas, acrylic and watercolor paper.  Each page is perfect for adding your own personal  touches.




The acrylic page is fun to add assorted elements on.  I chose to ink the edges and add several words.
 

A stencil or two plus some spray inks adds some visual interest on the canvas sheet.  Several added tags provide more journaling and photo opportunities.



This is a fun album to work with and has so many options.  Additional expansion packs are available to add more pages to your album.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Supplies:
Basically Bare Album
Clearsnap Ink and Art Screens
October Afternoon pattern paper
May Arts ribbon


Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment