9/1/14

Graphic 45 Family Clipboard

Hi everyone, I've got a post today on the eClectic Paperie blog.

This 12" x 12" wood clipboard was a fun find and  I picked it up knowing that I'd figure out what to do with it at some point!  When I saw these awesome Graphic 45 papers, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the clipboard.



I started by inking the clipboard in ColorBox Wisteria Chalk Ink.  Then I added  Art Anthology's Velvet paint in Orchid on top to get a nice mix of color.



I chose several patterned papers from the Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments collection.  This paper is double sided so I was able to use both sides for some nice contract.  I know it's a lot of flowers, but follow along and see what I was able to create.




I added cardstock between the flowers layers for some dimension and contrast.   Because the paper is so busy, I added several cardstock mats in coordinating colors on top for the photos.  Since I'm giving this as a gift, I've left room for the recipient to add the photos.






 

 
The title was cut with my Cricut and I added Petaloo flowers to the "i" in Family as well as  around the large photo mat. 
 
 



 

I think the Petaloo flowers provide a nice pop and 3-d effect.  What do you think?
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment