9/23/14

Thank You

It's a new challenge at Cornish Heritage Farms, and Frances has asked to create a project based on this sketch.

 
Sketch Challenge for challenge 23rd September hosted by Frances 
 
 
 
I used the Trees Backgrounder for the background.  Using ColorBox Saddle Ink, I stamped onto  pattern paper so a slight design appears behind the trees.  This is one of my favorite stamps because it is just so versatile.  Stamp it on plain paper or pattern paper for different looks every time you use it.
 
 
 
I reversed the sketch because I was using the Trees Backgrounder, then used a sentiment from Script Essentials.
 
 

 
Spellbinders dies were used to create the circles which were then trimmed to fit.   Petaloo flowers were added tot he center and the panel was added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs:
Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph



3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Steph. I too love the "trees" background. It really is awesome to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Steph! I really like how you approached the sketch!

    ReplyDelete