10/17/14

Craftwell Guest Designer - Perfect Backgrounds

Hi everyone, I am thrilled to be guest designing again for Craftwell USA today.  Craftwell is the maker of eBrush, Teresa Cut 'N' Boss, eBosser,  and eCrafter as well as some amazing large format embossing folders.

I received this awesome Theresa Collins embossing folder - Snapshots.  This embossing folder is  approximately 8 1/2" x 12".  The possibilities are endless with an embossing folder of this size. 






It's almost Halloween and what better way to say Happy Halloween than with a hand made card.  The card is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" and I used the Snapshots embossing folder on Bazzil cardstock to create the background.  I inked  across the embossed sections to add additional color to the card.




Just add some black matting, fussy cut some pumpkins and add to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.  A Halloween card is quickly and easily created.
 
 
I've created another card, but this time I've used some Robin's Nest pattern paper for my background.   It's amazing to see how different papers become when you use an embossing folder.
 
 

 
After embossing the pattern paper, I inked the paper with brown ink to highlight the embossed sections to create some definition.
 
 

Next, I added fussy cut butterflies,  added a sentiment plus some dew drops to create the butterfly tail.


Dress up your papers with embossing folders.  You will find the results will be amazing.
 
 
Be sure to stop by the Craftwell blog and check out what their designers have been creating.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment