11/27/14

Give Thanks Canvas Bags

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  Hope your day is wonderful.

I found these canvas bags recently and picked them up - figured I'd be able to do something with them!!  The bags already had "Give Thanks" on them, but they were rather plain.  So, being in an altering mood, I used the new ColorBox Crafter's Inks for Ann Butler.

I inked the canvas bag with Desert Sand Crafter's Ink using an art dauber because I just wanted a hint of color.


Using Evergreen, Desert Sand and Canyon Crafter's Inks, I inked a leaf stamp with an art dauber.


Stamp onto the canvas bag.


I reinked the stamp and repeatedly stamped it around the canvas bag.


I also inked the string with Canyon Crafter's Ink.


Fill these little bags with candy or little trinkets for your guests.


 


Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for stopping by today.


Steph

 

No comments:

Post a Comment