12/30/14

Butterfly possibilities

It's a new challenge at Cornish Heritage Farms, and I'd love to see you create a New Year's card.  

As the New Year is the beginning of a new year, of new hopes, of new dreams, I've used the Butterflies Backgrounder  stamp for my card base.  Butterflies, to me, symbolize new beginnings.


 
Using the Butterflies Backgrounder stamp, I "inked" it with Faber Castell Gelatos and used a baby wipe to blend the colors directly on the rubber stamp before stamping it on cream cardstock.  Then I used the Gelatos to add some color around the entire image, again blending with a baby wipe.


The sentiment is from A Time to Stamp set and was stamped on a piece of white cardstock which was spritzed with Clearsnap Spritzers.  The sentiment works well with the background stamp as Every day is a blessing.  I added several gems to finish off the card.

Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs: 


 

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy New Year.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment