12/23/14

Quick and easy Christmas Projects - Day 10

Hey everyone and welcome to day 10 of my 10 days of quick and easy Christmas projects.  I hope you've enjoyed these 10 projects.  All of them were created in less than 30 minutes.

Today, I've created place settings for the Christmas table.




Using a Spellbinders Grand Labels Four die, I die cut the 3rd largest from red cardstock, then scored them  1/2" on either side of the notch.




 
Fold on the scored lines to allow the pouch to stand.
 

I added a 1" strip of black cardstock across the center, then added a belt buckle cut from silver cardstock on top.




Place Scor-Tape along the center of the pouch and place 4 kisses on the adhesive. Punch a hole in the top and thread ribbon through.  Stamp a sentiment and tie it to the ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed my series of  quick and easy Christmas projects you can make in less than 30 minutes.
 
 
Merry Christmas.
 

Steph

4 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute, Steph!!
    Don't kill me but I have to correct you on the shape.
    It's a Grand Labels Four die template set :)
    Either way I LOVE IT!!!
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO CUTE! Hats off to you Steph!!

    Kim Hupke
    Spellbinders

    ReplyDelete