12/15/14

Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 2

Hey everyone and welcome to day 2 of my 10 days of quick and easy Christmas projects.

Make Christmas ornaments with etchall etching crème.





I found some heart shaped glass ornaments in my local store and placed assorted stencils on top. 



To be sure the etchall crème stayed on the stencil, I added masking tape around the stencils.


Place a liberal amount of etchall on each ornament and allow them to sit for 15 minutes.


After 15 minutes, remove the crème and place it back in the bottle.  Etchall etching crème is reusable so nothing goes to waste!  Rinse the ornaments to remove the stencils and tape.


 
 Dry them and hang them on the tree.  Enjoy.



Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by daily as I show you more quick and easy Christmas projects you can make in less than 30 minutes.
 
 
Merry Christmas.
 

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment