1/11/15

Life is Good

Hi everyone.  I'm at CHA this week and I'm so excited to see several of my projects in the Art Anthology booth!!!!!

I've had all kinds of things sitting around my studio waiting to be used so before the show, I finally decided to do something with them.

My supplies included a wood plaque, a die cut bicycle, a clothes pin and a sentiment.



I lightly painted the plaque with Art Anthology Velvet paints in Aloha and Shamrock, letting some of the wood show through.



Next I used Ann Butler's stamps from Unity Stamp Co. and inks from Clearsnap, randomly stamping some Limelight stems and some Tangelo leaves on top of the green paint.


 
The bicycle was die cut and inked before adding to the plaque with the Best Glue Ever.  The clothes pin was painted with Aloha Velvet Paint so that it coordinated with the plaque and the sentiment was added to the clothes pin.

I'm thinking this is going to look good on my desk.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the colours!!
    Have fun at CHA, Steph! If you see Judi Kauffman demoing at the Elizabeth Craft Designs' booth, tell her I said hi! I know she'd get a kick out of that :-)
    xox

    ReplyDelete