4/12/15

Easter Chickie

Hi everyone.  I know that Easter was last week, but I wanted to show you what I created with some fun stamps from So Suzy Stamps.

Have you ever found a stamp that was perfect for a specific holiday?  Well, this little Chicky with Egg from So Suzy Stamps is the cutest!  I die cut an opening in the front of the card and allowed him to peak out from inside. 


The interior layer was embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder and the Chicky was colored and placed on top so it peaked out from the window.

 
He was colored with Copic Markers and adhered to layers of the same cardstock I used for the card.


 
And Chicky is just as cute sitting on the edges of Easter place cards.  Just color the chicks and fussy cut them, placing them to the left of the names.
 
 
Aren't they just the cutest?  They looked so cute on the Easter table.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


 

No comments:

Post a Comment