4/25/15

Home Canvas with Arc Barc Wood and Clearsnap Ink

Good morning everyone.  Have you seen  Arc Barc Wood products yet?  They create wood paper sheets that can be used for all your crafting needs.

Let me show you how I created this home canvas.


 
I used the Rustic Birch BARC Wood Sheet for the base of my project.  I wanted to add some additional dimension so I  used the Wordwords Rollagraph Wheel across the panel.  It's heard to see, but it really added some nice dimension.  Since the wood panel is self adhesive it easily adhered to the canvas.
 
 
The fence was cut from White Birch Barc Wood Sheet and then embossed with an embossing folder and inked.  The trellis was die cut from White Birch Barc Wood Sheet and it cut beautifully.



The house was stamped 3 times and various elements were placed on top for more dimension.  Smooch Accent Ink added some subtle colors to the windows and door of the house.  Assorted flowers were also stamped, colored with Smooch Accent Ink and fussy cut.  They were added about the trellis.


The trees were stamped and inked and also fussy cut.  I found a small heart punch that created hearts that fit the trees.   Just for fun, I added some small rocks to the bottom of the fence.


I loved working with the Wood paper - it really adds a wonderful element to my project.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment