6/1/15

Miss You with So Suzy Samps

Suzanne Babb-Moore's photo.




Hi everyone, it's new release time at So Suzy Stamps.

Love this little guy just sitting and fishing from the dock.  To me, he's happy but he appears to be waiting for someone to join him.  I began with a card of blue and added a 2nd layer of gray which was die cut using Spellbinders dies.  I stamped my little fisherman and colored him with Copic markers.  After die cutting, I inked around him.


 
Since I believe he is waiting for someone, the Miss You sentiment was perfect.   

 
 
Be sure to stop by So Suzy's blog to see all the new stamps being released this month.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

3 comments:

  1. Steph this is so cute. Love the colouring int he background of the image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!!!!! He is so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful showcase of this cute little guy! Wonderful watercolouring and the framing certainly adds impact. Soooo adorable!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete