7/28/15

Celebrating Nature

Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge  at Cornish Heritage Farms and I'd love to see your cards celebrating nature in all it's glory.  I love the Birdhouse Digital Stamp - it's the perfect depiction of nature with the bird and surrounding leaves.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and then fussy cut it as I wanted it to stand out against the background.  I've used the Netting Backgrounder stamp, for the background, inking it with brown ink and stamping it on blue cardstock. 

 
 
Across the center of the card I added strips of brown and blue and added the sentiment from the Birthday Greetings stamp set.


 
 

Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs: 


Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment