10/26/15

Wishing you Christmas Cheer

Hi everyone, today is my final day for posting on the So Suzy blog.  It's been a fun year and I've really enjoyed working with So Suzy's stamps.

Today I'm using a fun New Year  stamp.  Perfect for Christmas and New Years projects.


I created the background of my card using ColorBox Crafter's Inks for Ann Butler in Canyon and Deep Woods in conjunction with the Stars Art Screen from ColorBox.  Then I die cut the Spellbinders Christmas tree and added it on top.  The phrase was stamped and cut in half so it could be used on the front of the card as well as the interior of the card.

 
For the interior, I added a solid background panel, then placed the phrase on top.
 
Perfect card to send to someone wishing them both Christmas and New Year cheer.
 
Pop on over to the So Suzy blog and see the other stamps I've used.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment