11/10/15

Merry Christmas Sentiments with Joy Clair

Hi everyone, I've created another card using Joy Clair Stamps.  Have you check out the store yet?  Their stamps are amazing.

Today I'm using Merry Christmas sentiments.  This stamp set has 17 sentiments and images - lots of fun for your upcoming card requirements.

 
I used a Spellbinders die to cut my paper and created with step card.



Let it Snow was stamped four times on the steps and dew drops were added to the tiny flakes and also about the card.  Sentiments were added inside and out.
 
I also created this card using one of the sentiments as the focal point.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Steph, especially the first step card. Love how this one came out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shona, that has got to be one of my favorite dies to date!

      Delete