7/9/16

Time for Galaxy Fun

Have you seen the variety of  My First ColorBox® Mini Stamps that are available at Clearsnap?  Although they are geared for young stampers, these stamps are by no means just for them.  Each stamp set is housed in a metal tin containing 5 stamps.

I've used the Galaxy and Birthday Mini Stamps.  The card base is a Spellbinders die as are the candles and packages.  I've used My First ColorBox® Dye Inks in Tree, Cherry and Boat.


I've also used the Galaxy and Birthday Mini Stamps.  The space ships were stamped with My First ColorBox® Dye Inks in Mint and Cherry,  then embossed.  The background was stamped with the stars stamp and Boat ink.  Happy Birthday was stamped in Mint and also embossed.



I've used the Galaxy Mini Stamps.  The space ship was stamped with My First ColorBox® Dye Inks in Mint and then embossed.  The space ship was masked and the stars were stamped with Boat Ink.  Saturn was stamped with Cherry Ink, then die cut and added to the card with foam adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.  Scrabble letters were added to spell out "soar".

 
These are cute stamps and are definitely fun to work with.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment