8/1/16

Happy Birthday Envelope Card

Hi everyone, it's a new challenge at Scor-Pal and we'd love to see your birthday cards.


 
I've created an envelope birthday card.
 
Not only are envelope cards fun to make, they are quite easy. 
Cut 2 pieces of cardstock each 5 1/2" x 11".  Score each at 5 1/2".

 
Adhere the 2 pieces together creating a 3 panel card.  Then cut the 2 outer panels on an angle.

 
Decorate the outer panels and add die cut circles to the front of the card. 
I love this So Suzy cupcake stamp.  I  lightly colored it and added it to the center.
Once in place I added Stickles for some dimension.

 
I cut a smaller panel to fit inside for the card.
 
 
 
Adding a center strip, I stamped a So Suzy sentiment, then slipped a gift card under it.

 
Please stop by the Scor-Pal blog to see what the other designers have created.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment