Middy Bitty Bags - Plain Brown
Divine Twine Metallics - Rose Gold Vintage Metallic
JoyClair Stamps - Hello Autumn
ColorBox Crafter's by Ann Butler - Desert Sand, Canyon, Evergreen, Tangelo
Unity Stamps - 1" Dots
1. Stamp each bag randomly with a leaf stamp that has been inked with several colors of ink giving them a fall look.
2. Decorate one bag with large die cut leaves that have been tied together with Rose Gold Vintage Metallic Twine.
3. Adhere to the bag with a sentiment then add raffia and a treat inside.
5. Place a small gift or candy inside, fold down the top edge and use a tiny clothes pin in the corner.
6. Tie additional twine to the corner and place die cut leaves and sentiment under the folded edge.
These would make wonderful treat bags for the Thanksgiving table for family and friends. They'd also make a nice little treat for our teachers.
Thanks for stopping by today.