11/16/16

Happy Thanksgiving with Joyclair

Hi everyone, I've got a new post on the JoyClair blog today using some amazing stamps.

This Happy Thanksgiving card started as a tag.  I used the Hello Autumn stamp set, one of my favorite sets.


I used assorted colors of alcohol ink on the tag, then sponged on some brown ink.


The leaves were inked in assorted colors then fussy cut and added to the tag with foam adhesives.  A sentiment from the same set was added across the top of the tag.

These cute treat bags use stamps from the Fall Time Planner stamp set.

 
I arranged the stamps on the bag, then picked them up with an acrylic block.  This ensures that the stamps are positioned where you want them.

 
Fill with some candies or small gifts and give to family and friends.

 

Please stop by the Joy Clair blog for more details and additional projects.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment