11/28/16

Three Wise Men

Hi everyone, I've got a new post on the JoyClair blog today one of the next stamp sets released this month - Three Wise Men.

 
Using a Spellbinders die, I die cut the stars from yellow cardstock and used it as a stencil.  I spritzed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.


I wrapped the panel with twine and added my image.

 
My next card uses the same star die as a background element.
 


Please stop by the blog for more details.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


 

6 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love the two versions of wise men to go with the two star backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful project.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful cards! I love the artsy background on the first one and the elegance of the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous. Its perfect for our 5th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete