4/24/17

Etched Mason Jar Centerpieces

Hi everyone.   Today I'm using  etchall® to etch mason jars.  Etchall is a re-usable etching liquid with the consistency of water.  I simply placed my mason jars in a bowl of etchall to create an etched surface.

 
I  placed the mason jars in etchall for approximately 15 minutes.  I then removed them and rinsed them off.  This etched appearance is what I was able to achieve.  
 
 
 
I didn't etch the top portion of each mason jar because I was planning to add a bow to each one.
 
 
Next, I used my Mini Bowdabra to create 4 looped bows from tulle for each mason jar.

 
I filled each mason jar with rocks, wrapped tulle around the flowers and placed them in the jars.  Then I tied the bows around the jars using the bow wire.
 

 2017 stickers were added to each jar.



What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment