4/13/17

Happy Easter

Hi everyone, Happy Easter!!

I've created a wonderful card using an assortment of products and Rinea Foils take center stage in showing how detailed dies can be used with Rinea Foils.


The background of the card was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then lightly inked with assorted colors of the new Ranger inks.


I created the bow using the Bowdabra, an amazing bow making tool.  I was able to create small loops, perfect for a card.  I rolled the wire creating an nice design element for my card.



The Easter Eggs are Spellbinders dies which were die cut from Rinea Foils.  The base of each egg was die cut from Gold Metallic Foil and the top layers were die cut from Embossed Violet and Embossed Copper Foils.  These foils are so easy to die cut even the most delicate of dies.


To finish I used a Happy Easter stamp from Joy Clair stamps and nestled it around the Easter eggs, placing it on pop dots for more dimension.
 


 
Happy Easter and happy crafting.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph









2 comments: