4/17/17

Mothers' Day with Joy Clair Stamps

Hi everyone, today the design team for Joy Clair stamps is showcasing Mother's Day projects.  With the wide variety of stamps available, it's easy to create something Mom will love.  Stop by the Joy Clair blog to see all these fun cards the designers have created.


This Mother's Day stamp set has 9 stamps has something for everyone whether you want to create a general Mother's Day card or a funny Mother's Day card.


I stamped the teacup and sentiment in purple ink, then embossed them with clear embossing powder.  I love how the embossing powder really highlights the image.  I then die cut the image into an oval shape and die cut a larger purple oval to mat the image.


I lightly distressed some pattern paper and inked with purple ink.  Next I wrapped ribbon around the panel before adding it to a purple base.  The image was added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

Please stop by the Joy Clair blog to see what the designers have created for Mother's Day.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

1 comment:

  1. Such an elegant card Steph! I love the way the teapot stands out in the purple!

    ReplyDelete