4/3/17

Timely Canvas with Paverpol

I have a new post on the Paverpol USA blog today entitled Time is Precious.


I created the background texture by dipping fabric in Paverpol.  Paverpol is a textile hardener  which can be mixed the fabric, paper, paper mache, clay, pottery and more. 

Using Light Fleshtone Paverpol with my fabric, I draped it on my canvas and let it dry.  Because I wanted to add lots of color, I painted the dried canvas with gesso first.


After the canvas was completely dry, I sprayed assorted Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists over the panel, allowing some of the colors to mix and pool around the texture.



I wanted to use this amazing stamp, so I stamped it and added across the bottom of the canvas then I found some chipboard clock faces which I added to a large flower.

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment