4/15/17

To my favorite Peep

Hi everyone, it's almost Easter and I've got a fun Easter card on the Ann Butler Designs blog today.
 
 
 
If you want a different background consider using the inked side of an art screen.  Since there is plenty of ink remaining on the art screen, turn it over, lightly spritz it with water then place it on a white panel.  Place a baby wipe on top of the art screen then use a brayer to release the ink.  You will get a different background every time you use this technique.
 

I stamped the eggs then I colored them with Ann Butler's Crafter's Inks using a water brush.  Since I wanted one egg to be more dimensional, I fussy cut the egg and adhered it to the other with foam adhesives for dimension.



Happy Easter.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment