5/22/17

Hello Spring Flowers

It's my day on the Joy Clair blog and  I'm using one of the newest stamp sets this month - Spring Time Flowers.


These flowers are so realistic, I couldn't resist creating a bright and cheery card.  Since I wanted to create a long card, I used a masking technique, stamping the flowers 5 times on a white panel.   I then colored the flowers with Copic Markers.


After edging the panel with purple ink, I matted it with black cardstock.  I really wanted the colors to pop and black just has the ability to make that happen.  I stamped Hello in the corner of the panel.  For additional layering and dimension, I added FlowerSoft to the center of each flower.  FlowerSoft is a fun product that added some great dimension and is perfect for the flower centers, bringing the flowers to life.



Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment