5/10/17

The Best Things in Life.....

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today and I've used the Vintage Bathing Suits and The Best Things.




I stamped the bathing suits on white cardstock using a masking technique.  I colored them with a variety of Copic Markers.


I inked the panel with brown cardstock then place it on a slight angle on yellow cardstock.  Then I placed it on a brown card.  The sentiment was stamped on white, matted with yellow and then brown.  I added it to the card with foam adhesives.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


2 comments:

  1. Steph this is beautifully designed and I love your creative flair.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete