9/26/17

Celebrate Your Day

I'm on the Topflights Stamp blog today showcasing another wonderful stamp from Crafty Individuals - Inky Borders and Studio Light - Butterflies



I chose to stamp all images as one to create a background, adding selective color to the images.




I inked the panel with brown ink, then matted the panel with black cardstock then orange cardstock.  I wrapped ribbon around the panel before adding it to a black panel.  Coordinating twine was tied to the knot.


Using the phrase from Studio Light - Butterflies - I stamped each word individually on orange cardstock, then die cut.  After matting with a larger black die, I added the phrase to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


Thanks for stopping by and please pop by my blog for more crafty inspiration. 

See you next Tuesday.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment