9/19/17

Time for Tea

Hi everyone.    It's Tuesday and it's my turn on the Topflight Stamp blog.  If you haven't checked out the Topflight store yet, you need to see the variety of stamps in the store.  They have some amazing stamps from all over the world.

Today I'm using Enchanted Tea Party.


I created a background using the tea cup and watch, repeatedly stamping each in black ink on a panel of white.


Next, I wrapped Whisker Graphics twine around the panel and adhered the panel to a black card.



I stamped the tea pot on another panel of white and die cut.  I added it to a larger black circle, then placed it on the card using foam adhesives for dimension.  The phrase was added next to the tea pot.

I love the black and white effect on this card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment