10/17/17

Creating Backgrounds with Rinea Ghost Ink

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea Blog today creating some fun backgrounds with Rinea Ghost Ink and Rinea Foiled Papers


I experimented with assorted foiled papers and Joy Clair stamps to create a variety of different backgrounds.  I began by first creating a birthday card.


I stamped the background images with Ghost Ink on Saphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  Once stamped, I used a baby wipe to remove the color and had this amazing background.


I matted this panel with cardstock, wrapping it with Whisker Graphics twine before adding it to the card.  I added a stamped and colored party girl on top to create a fun birthday card.


For my first Christmas card, I stamped reindeer images on Blush/Blush Star Struck Foiled Paper


Again, I used a baby wipe to remove the color.



I created a top fold card and die cut a circle in the front.  The panel was placed behind the opening which was enhanced with a scalloped border using Silver/Silver Star Struck Foiled Paper.  A sentiment was popped on top.


My next Christmas card uses a pointsettia stamp on Ruby/Ruby Star Struck Foiled Paper.



Again, I used a baby wipe to remove the color and love the effect.


I matted the panel with cardstock and added it to the card with pop dots.  Pearls were placed in the center of each pointsettia and the phrase added between the stamped images.


Ghost Ink has a different effect on the foils, so experiment and see what fun effects you can get.

Thanks for stopping by.
 
Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment