10/20/17

Proxxon Leaves

Hi everyone, I'm on the Proxxon blog today with a new home sign.   It was easily created with the help of some amazing Proxxon Tools.



Using a Walnut Hollow bark edged panel, I sanded it with the Delta Sander.  Then I painted it with Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paint  - Yellow Flash.  Once dry, I added streaks of Folk Art Brushed Metal Paint - Silver.


I placed a Plaid Folk Art Stencil - Tropical Leaf Stencil - on the wood then painted leaves in assorted colors of  Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paint - Red Flash and Green Flash.


I moved the Leaf Stencil around the wood adding 3 leaves.


Once the sign dried, I used the Bench Drill Press to drill holes in the top edge. 


Using some left over numbers, I painted them with Folk Art Color Shift Paints in Green Flash and Red Flash and glued them to the sign.  Finally, I added some fuzzy trim and hung my sign.



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment