11/28/17

Lovely Gift Bag

Hi everyone, this week the Ann Butler Design Team is sharing projects created with products from Ann Butler Designs, Rita Barakat and Lisa Jimenez. 


Supplies:

Ann Butler's Crafter's Ink by Clearsnap  - Berry and Canyon
Rita Barakat's Art Foamies - Hot Air Balloon
Lisa Jimenez Colorique Ink by Clearsnap - Honey Bee and Wisteria


I began by inking the Hot Air Balloon with both Berry and Canyon Inks.  This is a large stamp that I knew would be perfect for a gift bag.  Once stamped, I then fussy cut both pieces.


I placed several drops of Honey Bee and Wisteria Colorique on a gift bag, then used a paint brush to create the streaky background.  Colorique Ink is blendable so where the colors overlap, a third color came to life.


Colorique works on a variety of surfaces so I selected a metal charm and painted it with Honey Bee.  Before it dried, I rubbed off the color as I wanted the color to soak into the letter spaces.  Finally I painted Wisteria on the charm and heat set it.


Next, I inked some ribbon with Berry Ink.


Then I used my Bowdabra to create a ribbon.


To finish,  I matted the hot air balloon with cardstock and adhered to the bag.   I tied the ribbon to the handles and added the charm.  I also used Berry Ink around the edges of the gift bag.


I hope you enjoyed my project and will try these lovely supplies.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment