11/22/17

Tree Pines

Hi everyone, I'm on the Just For Fun Rubber Stamp blog today using some great stamps from the store to create my card, combining both new and old stamps.


I began by inking the Silhouette Pines with several shades of green inks, then inking the ground in several shades of brown ink.  This stamp is 5" x 3 3/4", and while a wonderful size, I wanted it smaller to fit my card.  Using Spellbinders dies, I die cut it to fit my card keeping some of the ground intact.


The card was created from green cardstock and a panel of striped paper was added on top.  After adding a 1" strip across the center of the card, I wrapped twine around the panel.  I matted the image with kraft cardstock and added it to the card with foam adhesives.


Thanks is from Sentiments 1 - a sheet of 29 words for all occasions.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment