12/5/17

Dreaming with PaperArtsy

I'm on the Topflight blog today showcasing stamps from PaperArtsy - Sara Naumann 21 Rubber Cling Mounted Stamp Set.



There are so many stamps in this stamp set so I decided to create a unique background using an assortment of stamps.   I stamped some of the stamps in various colors randomly on cream cardstock.



I created a card from purple cardstock, cut my stamped pattern paper to fit and matted it with lavender cardstock.  Next, I wrapped the panel with purple ribbon and tied twine to the ribbon before adding it to the card.  A strip of purple was added across the card, then the phrase was added with foam adhesives.


I created a second card as above but opted to tie the ribbon horizontally.  I also tied twine to the ribbon.  The phrase was then double matted and added to the card.




Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment