12/16/17

Quick and Easy Gift Ideas - Day 2

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last three years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.

If you need to create something quick for the holidays, stop by the next 9 days and  I will show you some fun, quick and easy projects.


One of the projects I created with the Clear Scraps December kit is a Window Shaker to create a unique ornament.

December-ornament-clearscraps-echopark-2-steph-ackerman

After I painted the Window Shaker with gold paint, I reassembled the shaker, placing assorted colors and shapes of Dew Drops in each window before adhering the acrylic panel and top layer.

December-ornament-clearscraps-echopark-2-steph-ackerman

I added assorted stickers to the outside of the shaker.  Adhering the leaf sticker on cardstock, I placed it on the top of the shaker to hold the ribbon hanger in place.

December-ornament-clearscraps-echopark-1-steph-ackerman


If you missed my previous post, you can find it here: 

Day 1


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment