12/17/17

Quick and Easy Gift Ideas - Day 3

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last three years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.



Using W R Memories Envelope Punch Board, I cut my foiled papers to 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".  Following the directions on the board, I scored and punched each piece of foil.




Next, fold on the scored lines to create each envelope.  Since the foiled are double sided, just flip one over to get a second color.  For my first 2 envelopes, I used Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.


I also created another envelope from Emerald/Emerald Star Struck Foiled Paper.



I wrapped white twine around the top of this envelope, then added a die cut decorative element cut from Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.


For the next envelope, I added a panel of Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper on which I stamped an image using Ghost Ink.  Ghost Ink removes the color of the foil leaving amazing designs on the foil.  I also wrapped white twine around the top of the envelope.


For my 3rd envelope, I die cut an oval from Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and the rose design from Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  To finish, I added flowers to the corner with a brad.



Just add gift cards inside the envelopes and give away.




If you missed my previous posts, you can find them here: 

Day 1
Day 2


Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment