3/12/18

Charmed Life Acrylic Purse

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog working with the Clear Scraps March kit. This kit includes a Clear Scraps Heart Printers Tray, Shamrock Shaker and Aunties Acrylic album as well as papers and stickers from Simple Stories.

Purse-clearscraps-march-6-steph-ackerman

How cute is this acrylic purse!  It has 2 outer panels with handles and 3 interior panels.  Think of the fun you could have decorating one for your little princess! 
Purse-clearscraps-march-steph-ackerman

Leaving the handles free of paint I painted the base of the exterior panels with green paint using my fingers.  I could have used a paint brush, but I wasn't looking for perfection, just something a little different, so I swirled the paint around the panels!

Purse-clearscraps-march-2-steph-ackerman

The interior pages have die cuts, lots of flowers and assorted stickers.

Purse-clearscraps-march-3-steph-ackerman

There are so many ways to decorate the interior panels from paints to inks to stamps and more.

Purse-clearscraps-march-4-steph-ackerman

Adding lots of flowers really bring this purse to life.

Purse-clearscraps-march-7-steph-ackerman

For the front cover, I die cut "charmed life" from the pattern paper and added to the cover surrounded by flower stickers.  Then I tied tulle to the rings.

Purse-clearscraps-march-1-steph-ackerman

Isn't it adorable?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment