3/1/18

Happy Canvas with Rinea Foiled Papers

Hi everyone, I've got  a new canvas to share using Rinea Foiled Papers.  Did you know you could use molding paste on the foils?


I began by taping The Crafter's Workshop stencil to a panel of Blush/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper to hold it in place.  Then I covered it with molding paste.  Just a light layer is necessary to achieve an amazing result.  I carefully removed the tape and the stencil and allowed the paste to dry before proceeding.


Once dry, I used Helmar Adhesive to glue the panel to a 6" x 6" canvas panel.


Using Spellbinders dies, I die cut and embossed Emerald/Emerald Starstruck Foiled Paper then adhered the leaves to the left side of the canvas.


Finally I placed some flowers over the leaves adhering them to the canvas with a brad.


This is a perfect little canvas for my studio.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment