3/29/18

Just for You with Expresions Crafts

Hi everyone, I'm on the Expressions Craft blog with an embossed card using the Wild Flower stamp.




Using MISTI, I lined up a panel of white cardstock, then stamped the flower with Perfect Plumeria and Purple Hydrangea inks.  The stem was stamped with Niagara Mist and highlighted with Green Oasis VersaFine Clair.


I placed the stamped image inside a Designer Rectangle Frame that I painted with Plaid paint.


To create the card, I embossed a panel of Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and adhered it to the card.


The Designer Rectangle Frame was added to the card on top of a strip of Gold Glossy Foil.



The sentiment was stamped on white card, inked and added to a strip of Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and adhered to the chipboard.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment