4/18/18

Happy Graduation with Creative Vision Stamps

Hi everyone, check out a new card I've created using stamps from Creative Vision Stamps.

As graduations near, it's time to create a card for the special graduates in in your life.

 
I've used the Graduation Cap stamp, inking it with both Memento London Fog and Tuxedo Black Inks.  Once stamped, I fussy cut the cap, matted it on black cardstock and fussy cut it again.  The sentiment is from the Enjoy Your Retirement stamp set, which I thought was perfect for a graduation card.


The background is the Geometric 20 Foilables Pattern Pack Toner Sheets onto which I fused Silver Bullet Heat Transfer Foil.  Look at the different colors embedded in the foil!!  I placed the foiled sheet on a black card and then added a black die cut sign for the center onto which I popped the graduation cap.  Then I inserted the sentiment slightly under the graduation cap.



Be sure to pop over and check out the wide selection of  and supplies available at Creative Vision Stamps.

You can shop at www.creativevisionstamps.com using my code ( ) to receive 10% off your next order of $20.00 or more.  Simply enter my code at checkout.  It's valid on regular priced items only, does not count toward shipping and taxes and cannot be used with the custom stamp service.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment