4/29/18

Happy Spring with Creative Vision Stamps

Hi everyone, I am desperate for Spring, aren't you?  Check out a new card I've created using stamps from Creative Vision Stamps.



I've used the Happy Spring stamp set which consists of 6 individual stamps.  This quick and simple card uses just the Happy Spring phrase, but it was paired with an amazing foiled background.



I used the Geometric 15 Foilables Pattern Pack Toner Sheets with Foil, then matted the panel with beige cardstock.  Next, I wrapped the panel with green ribbon and tied the die cut sentiment to the ribbon with twine.   Finally I added the panel to a green card with foam adhesives for dimension.

You can shop at www.creativevisionstamps.com using my code (Steph10) to receive 10% off your next order of $20.00 or more.  Simply enter my code at checkout.  It's valid on regular priced items only, does not count toward shipping and taxes and cannot be used with the custom stamp service.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment