5/9/18

Best Wishes with Expressions Crafts

Hi everyone, I've got a new post on the Expressions Craft blog usingthe Wedding Wishes stamp set.  As we approach the wedding season, I like to get my cards ready in advance and this stamp set is perfect for creating a number of cards.



I wanted a gray and white card so I began by stamping the wedding couple in gray  ink on white cardstock.  Using Copic Markers, I lightly colored the couple adding pops of pink for color.




The image was then die cut.  Where the dress extended beyond the die, I cut around it so as not to cut it off.  The image was then matted with gray cardstock.



My card consists of some lovely papers that I adhered to a gray base before adhering to my card.  The sentiment is also from this stamp set and I simply matted it and added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

This is a wonderful stamp set that I will using for many upcoming weddings this year.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment