5/2/18

Dream with RInea Foiled Paper

Spring is finally here and the butterflies should be out shortly.  I can't wait so I created this mixed media project with butterflies!


I die cut assorted Cheery Lynn dies from Rinea Foiled Papers.  The cuts are beautiful even on the most intricate dies.


I painted a wood plaque with gesso, then dry brushed some terracotta paint on top.  Once dry, I used a grid stamp with Brilliance Ink sporadically around the plaque.


Pulling elements I had on my craft table, I placed them about the plaque until I liked how they looked.


Gauze was adhered as the base upon which the butterflies, die cut from Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, were added.  Their bodies were adhered and their wings were allowed to be free.  One butterfly was added to a tag with gold base.


Metal gears were added to the panel and a tag was clipped to the corner.


Dream, a wooden word, was colored with purple ink and placed atop a medallion die cut from Marigold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment